Production Controller (m/f/d)
Come join us building the world´s most advanced amphibious aircraft at Dornier Seawings!
- Establish methodology for the whole costs plan of prototypes
- Review project/production and accordingly support priorities and schedules
- Coordinate to multiple budget owners, control financial budgeting vs. actual to ensure all the program run smoothly und punctually
- Generate the costs accordance to percentage completion = EVM (earned value management)
- Documentation and reporting of project /production timeline and recommending necessary actions to improve overall project/production progress
- financial controller should develop and provide significant KPIs
- Complete ad hoc assignments to support management teams timely
- Present the details reports of projects to the management team and including significant KPI
- Develop inventory control to avoid shortages and excesses
- Support head of production with Plan for equipment, materials and manpower needs for project/production
- Support head of production with Calculation of direct labour, material overheads, production overheads
- Maintain standard price and identify price variance
- Supporting production activity and making sure business objectives are met Skills
- Display strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and written/oral communication
- University degree or equivalent economics or technical economics.
- Minimum 5 years Cost controlling experience in international industry.
- Display strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and written/oral communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, work independently.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with multiple teams.
- Fluent English and German
- Professional knowledge of finance & Controlling
- Key user Excel, SAP FI & CO.
- Experience of budgeting process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com