System Engineer (m/f/d)
Come help us build the world´s most advanced amphibious aircraft at Dornier Seawings!
For our Mechanical Systems Department, we are looking for a proactive, flexible and responsive person who has very good conceptual skills as well as interpersonal skills and able to work independently and as a team player.
- Responsible for architecture, design, analysis and integrity of the hydraulic system and landing gear sub-systems
- Responsibility of the development and integration of the hydraulic system and landing gear sub-systems
- Responsibility for ensuring that safety requirements are met
- Responsibility for supporting certification tests and for compliance showing
- Responsibility for work package and supplier management
- Requirements management including validation and verification
- Develop, test and certify the hydraulic system
- Technical supplier management incl. coordinate development at supplier, design reviews, design verification incl. test witnessing
- Planning and co-operation on tests (qualification and certification)
- Liaison to production line
- Compliance showing and checking for type investigation
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Structured, independent and solution oriented way of working
- International mind-set, experienced in liaison/control of third parties
- Good communication skills and good Team worker, having an analytical and process oriented mind-set
- Good knowledge of all MS-Office software
- Experience with hydraulic systems and components
- Experience with system engineering
- Experience with EASA CS23 certification
Education / Experience:
- a bachelor/master degree in aeronautical engineering, alternatively a similar degree or an adequate education / experience in the aeronautical industry
- Working experience in the aeronautical industry (min. 3 years)
What we offer:
- International, highly motivated Team, exciting unique project
- Flexible work environment with diversified tasks, leading to the development of multidisciplinary competence.
- Duration: full-time / 2 year contract subject to renewal upon good performance.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com