Tooling Designer (m/f/d)
Join us building the most advanced amphibian aircraft in the world at Dornier Seawings!
- Mold design for composite part.
- Drilling / positioning jig design for assy.
- Tooling modification.
- Coordination between supplier and company.
- Tooling maintenance in Siemens NX, TC and SAP.
- A master degree in aeronautical engineering, alternatively a similar degree or an adequate education.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the aeronautical industry for Quality Management.
- Experience with composite manufacturing (glass fiber, wet laminate) is a plus.
- Experience with SAP ERP System and/ or Siemens Teamcenter PLM will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of the German and English language.
- Structured, independent and solution oriented way of working.
- International mind-set.
- Good communication skills and good team worker.
- Hours per week: 40; at the begining a limited 2 year contract
- Location: Oberpfaffenhofen, Wessling, Bavaria, Germany
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org