Flight Test Readiness Engineer (m/f/d)
Join us at Dornier Seawings, manufacturer of the world’s most advanced amphibious aircraft.
Speed, comfort, safety and reliability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The amphibious Seastar airplane is the fastest boat in the marina and meets the highest economical standards of the 21st century. With its minor infrastructure required, the Seastar can be operated from real CO2 neutral airports – the water – featuring unlimited runways.
Dornier Seawings is a thriving start-up creating a revolution in amphibious, all composite airframe flying boat with secured funding of over USD 300 million from Chinese investors. We are a highly energetic and ambitious team, who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
Your day to day:
- Responsible for configuration control of test aircrafts
- Responsible to ensure airworthiness of test aircrafts
- Planning of maintenance activities, aircraft modification, lay-ups and overall schedules
- Act as focal point for coordination of different parties during flight test conduction’s and modifications
- Tracking of activities and open items on test aircrafts
- Coordination of inspections, maintenance tasks, repairs and fitting of flight test instrumentation
- Record keeping of respective test aircraft documentation
- Release of test aircraft’s for flight
- Preparation and conduction of onsite and offsite campaigns
- Responsible for administration of flight test equipment
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Familiar with Part21 and CS/FAR23 requirements
- Structured, independent and solution oriented way of working
- International mind-set
- Good communication skills and good Team worker, having an analytical and process oriented mind-set
- Good knowledge of all MS-Office software (including MS Access)
- Experience with Siemens Teamleader PLM Software will be an advantage
- Flexible worker, prepared to support and act in other functions across the organisation
- A master degree in aeronautical engineering, alternatively a similar degree or an adequate education
- Aerospace engineer or holder of EASA Part 66 Licence B1/C obtained in a technical college
- Participated in a Part M course held by an appropriate organization
- Working experience of min. 2 years in the aeronautical industry of which
- Min 1 year in the field of flight testing (e.g. flight-line, production flights, customer acceptance flights, flight tests, etc.) and
- Min 1 year in the field of maintenance or manufacturing activities
- 1 year training on the job in a Part M/145/CAMO or 21G for the same aircraft category
- Experience in configuration control and operation of test aircrafts
- Familiar with the procedures related to flight test activities
- Experience with DOA/POA processes, development and certification testing activities
We offer you:
- Collaboration in a fast-growing, international aviation company with a start-up character.
- A varied and dynamic work environment with plenty of room for your own ideas.
- Good public transport connections (S-Bahn S8 Neugilching / Weßling + bus), Motorway A96.
- Hours per week: 40
- Duration: 2 year contract; subject to renewal upon good performance
- Location: Oberpfaffenhofen, Wessling, Bavaria, Germany
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org